1) TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
I. The current personal data confidentiality policy (hereinafter referred to as the Confidentiality Policy) works with the following concepts:
“Administration of the website https://avion.aero (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration)”. This is the name of the specialists representing the interests of the organization, whose duties include managing the website, i.e. organizing and (or) processing personal data received on it. To fulfil these duties, they must clearly understand why the information is processed, what information should be processed, what actions (operations) should be performed with the information received.
“Personal Data” means information that relates directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (also referred to as the personal data subject).
“Personal Data Processing” means any operation (action), or a combination of them, which the Administration performs with personal data. They can be collected, recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, refined (updated or modified as necessary), retrieved, used, transmitted (distributed, provided, made available), depersonalized, blocked, deleted and even destroyed. These operations (actions) can be performed either automatically or manually.
“Personal Data Confidentiality” means a mandatory requirement imposed on the Operator or other official working with the User's data to keep the information received secret, without revealing it to outsiders, unless the User who provided the personal data has given his/her consent, or there is a legal basis for disclosure.
“User of the website” https://avion.aero" (hereinafter referred to as the User)” means a person who has visited the website https://avion.aero and uses its software and products.
“Cookies” means a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open an online page. The piece is stored on the User's computer. “IP address” means the unique network address of a node in a TCP/IP computer network.
2) GENERAL PROVISIONS
I. Browsing the website https://avion.aero, as well as using its software and products, implies automatic consent to the Confidentiality Policy adopted there, which implies the User's submission of personal data for processing.
II. If the User does not accept the current Confidentiality Policy, the User must leave https://avion.aero.
IV. It is not the responsibility of the Website Administration to verify the accuracy of the personal data that the User who has accepted the Confidentiality Policy has decided to provide.
3) SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
I. According to the current Confidentiality Policy, the Administration of the website https://avion.aero is obliged not to disclose personal data provided by Users registering on the website or placing an order for the purchase of goods, as well as to ensure absolute confidentiality of such data.
II. In order to provide personal data, the User fills in the electronic forms located on https://avion.aero. The User's personal data to be processed are:
- his/her given name, patronymic, surname;
- his/her contact telephone number;
- his/her e-mail;
III. The data automatically transmitted when viewing ad blocks and visiting pages with the system's statistical scripts (pixels) installed on them is protected by Avion-Aero. Below is a list of these data:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other software through which ads are displayed);
- website visit time;
- address of the webpage where the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous webpage).
IV. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access parts of https://avion.aero that require authorization.
V. https://avion.aero collects statistics about the IP addresses of all visitors. This data is needed to identify and solve technical problems and to control whether financial payments are legal.
VI. Any other personal information not mentioned above (such as when and what purchases were made, what browser was used, what operating system was installed, etc.) is stored securely and not disclosed. The current Confidentiality Policy provides an exception for the cases described in para. 5.2 and 5.3.
4) PURPOSES OF COLLECTING THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- To establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, sending inquiries and notifications regarding the use of https://avion.aero, processing user requests and applications, providing other services.
- To confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and accurate.
- To provide the User with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered while using https://avion.aero through effective customer and technical support.
- To inform the User in a timely manner about updated products, introduce the User to unique offers, new price lists, news about the activities of Avion-Aero or its partners and other information, if the User agrees.
- To provide the User with access to the websites or services of https://avion.aero, thus helping the User to receive products, updates and services.
5) METHODS AND PERIODS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
I. The period of processing the User's personal data is not limited in any way. Processing may be carried out in any manner provided for by law. In particular, by means of personal data information systems, which may be maintained automatically or without means of automation.
II. The User's personal data processed by the Website Administration may be transferred to third parties, which include courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators.
III. Personal data processed by the Website Administration may also be transferred to authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation, if this is done legally and in accordance with the procedure provided for by Russian legislation.
IV. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User will notified about it by the Website Administration.
V. All actions of the Website Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User's personal data (except for para. 5.2, 5.3). The latter should not be able to access this information even by accident, so that they do not destroy, modify or block it, copy or distribute it, or commit other unlawful acts. To protect user data, the Administration has a set of organizational and technical measures.
VI. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Website Administration, together with the User, is ready to take all possible measures to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6) OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
I. The User's obligations include:
- Providing information about himself/herself that meets the requirements of https://avion.aero.
- Updating and supplementing the information provided by him/her in case of changes in the same.
II. The obligations of the Website Administration include:
- Using the information obtained exclusively for the purposes set out in para. 4 of the current Confidentiality Policy.
- Ensuring confidentiality of information received from the User. They should not be disclosed unless authorized in writing by the User. The Administration also has no right to sell, exchange, publish or otherwise disclose personal data transmitted by the User, except for para. 5.2 and 5.3 of the current Confidentiality Policy.
- Taking precautions to ensure that the User's personal data remains strictly confidential, just as such information remains confidential in modern business intercourse.
- Blocking personal user data from the moment when the User or his/her legal representative makes a corresponding request. The right to make a request for blocking is also granted to the body authorized to protect the rights of the User, who has provided the Website Administration with his/her data, for the period of verification, if the reported personal data is found to be inaccurate or the actions are found to be unlawful.
7) OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
I. If the Website Administration fails to perform its own obligations and, as a result, the User incurs losses due to the misuse of the information provided by them, the liability rests with the Website Administration. This, in particular, is confirmed by Russian legislation. The current Confidentiality Policy makes an exception for the cases reflected in para. 5.2, 5.3 and 7.2.
II. But there are a number of cases where the Website Administration bears no liability, if user data is lost or disclosed. This happens when the data:
- Had turned into the public domain before it was lost or disclosed.
- Had been provided by third parties before it was received by the Website Administration.
- Was disclosed with the User's consent.
8) DISPUTE RESOLUTION
I. If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Administration of https://avion.aero and intends to assert his/her rights in court, before filing a lawsuit, he/she must submit a complaint (written offer to resolve the conflict voluntarily).
II. The Administration, having received a claim, is obliged to notify the User in writing about its consideration and the measures taken within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
III. If both parties fail to reach an agreement, the dispute is referred to a judicial authority, where it must be considered in accordance with current Russian legislation.
IV. The relations between the User and the Website Administration in the Confidentiality Policy is regulated in accordance with the current Russian legislation.
9) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. The Website Administration has the right to change the current Confidentiality Policy without asking the User's consent.
II. The new Confidentiality Policy comes into force after information about it is posted on the website https://avion.aero, unless the changed Policy implies a different posting option.
III. All suggestions, wishes, requirements or questions regarding this Confidentiality Policy should be communicated by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com